I will be changing Template soon.. and if it is ok.. then I think I will be changing the url too.

Monday, July 11, 2005


hehes! heres a pic of my new thor cap... erm.. the price s not nice but the design is nice. haha.. its is flexifit .. which means ppl who has size s-m head can use lol.. stretchable.. bought it at surf n ski :D .. my wallet also bought at that shop too..unfortunately both price are exactly the same .... ok enuf of the hat.. now abt today.. i wasted 3 hours in school... all becus of the 2pid band notice board which is like not updated... me hidayat and tim.. all waste time lol.. went to 3r5 then to 3c1 then to 3r1 class .... tt idiot tim is really a retard le.. be bought fish fillet at the 3rd stall then also bring in the chilli sauce in to 3r1 caus he saw. an oven.. duno wht there is an oven -__- in the class lol.. he oven the fish for arnd 5 mins then put chilli then tt tim forget to take the chilli sauce bottle and left it on the table.. so when we wanna get out liao.. i told him then only he remembered ....zzzz ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home