I will be changing Template soon.. and if it is ok.. then I think I will be changing the url too.

Friday, April 22, 2005

Pk!

so... i went there.. but then chester is not there -_- i called him then he com ..ZZZ ... ok we train our percision(mostly), vault and rail walking/balancing/stancing (only me haha) .. till around 2hrs? well i got the photos .. ask me or see my friendster for the picss.. haha then got 1 cat there.. lyke disturbing my place.. xtra xtra 1 there.. then i make some 2pid noise then the cat run lyke hell lolz!!! (no im not cruel) its jus that cant' pk with animals arnd .. they can distrac mie... but then later on the cat dissaper ... im making our [R]eserved Parkour Website soon... until i have alot of photos to put on the webbie .. then i host it online .. and maybe i can make my clan bigger?! who knows.. i can be the next stuntman :X ... lolx ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home